In this article I was able to find many aspects of what I feel are holes in my "Dream Job" objective. I realize with my new idea of what "schooling" and the arena of "indigenous economies"that I am planning to pursue; I need to further carve out what my "system/business" will be. For example, How will I incorporate my Administration? How will I work on ensuring the proper delivery of my service to the appropriate clients (the students/families)? How will I effectively answer the issue of "economies/money" to ensure sustainability my project on all levels? etc.
I have found that having a administrative system based in the values of "embedded" indigenous economies is close to what I envision. Like Fa'aSamoa and the Matai - I think this is a valuable idea that I need to define as a Hawaiian. Another aspect is that the Matai Level, are those who will go on to function as Government. I like that point. I think that is something I need to explore to greater understand the purpose of my "Dream Job" and all the many tangents that it can travel into.
No comments:
Post a Comment