Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kanoe Naone

I feel like this past class was the best yet. Its clear that Kanoe has the same values as most of the students in the class. I  really enjoyied hearing her speak, you could tell she is passionate about her people. Really loving what you do, in my opinion, thats worth more then a high paying job. It was apparent thats the position Kanoe is in today because of her hard work.
I got in a lot of trouble when I was younger. If there were progams like hers when I was growing up I probably wouldnʻt have gotten into the situations I had. Seeing someone coming from a similar back ground as I do succeeding is inspiring, especially when sheʻs able to up hold native values doing it. I really feel itʻs a beautiful thing that her company hires from the community they opperate in. No one knows the needs of a specific community better then a person who resides there. I hope one day I am able to find a career as fullfilling as I know hers is.

No comments:

Post a Comment